Monday, April 30, 2012

What's Keeping Me Entertained

Due to my lack of time and access to TV, I keep myself entertained by reading books, surfing the internet and watching youtube videos.

For this year, 2012, only one book stands out for me. It's Julie Cross' Tempest. For one, I like the cover and, two, I have a penchant for time traveling stories. But this time traveling story is unique and different from the rest.

I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked it. I rarely like a book.

I really cherish and treasure the book when I get to read one that I like because they are so few and far in between.

I've been watching movie trailers on Youtube lately because I've missed watching movies. I used to watch three movies every week but not anymore. However, I am making a conscious effort to watch at least one movie a week.

Lastly, I decided to revamp my old blog.

No comments: